- Adobe Lightroom CC
Click Download Lightroom Classic below to begin downloading. Follow the onscreen instructions to sign-in and install. If this is your first time installing a Creative Cloud app, the Creative Cloud desktop app installs as well. Download Lightroom Classic Helpful links Can I install on another computer? Download & install forum System requirements.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 184.108.40.206 can be downloaded from our website for free. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as 100% safe. Adobe DNG Converter.exe, Adobe Media Encoder.exe, Bridge.exe or Lightroom.exe are the common file names to indicate this program's installer. The software belongs to Photo & Graphics Tools.
- Feb 03, 2021 Download Adobe Lightroom CC for free. Adobe Lightroom CC - Create incredible photos anywhere with all-new Lightroom CC and 1 TB of cloud storage.
Work with sets of settings for image processing and management. Enhance the standard functionality of Lightroom with new features such as batch modification, extensive editing, copying, and copying. Access local hue adjustment, ISO adaptive presets, centered crop overlay, etc.
Adobe Lightroom CC 2.2 is available as a free download on our software library. You can set up Adobe Lightroom CC on Windows 10/8 32 and 64-bit. Our antivirus scan shows that this download is virus free.
The most frequent installer filenames for the program are: Adobe DNG Converter.exe, Adobe Media Encoder.exe and lightroomcc.exe etc. The program lies within Photo & Graphics Tools, more precisely Viewers & Editors. This software is an intellectual property of Adobe Systems Incorporated. The following versions: 2.2, 1.3 and 1.1 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users.
From the developer:
Create incredible photos anywhere with all-new Lightroom CC and 1 TB of cloud storage. Get powerful editing features on any device in a new, easy-to-use interface. Edit in full resolution and have both your original photos and edits backed up to the cloud. Organize your photos with searchable keywords that are automatically applied without the hassle of tagging. And easily share and showcase your photos in fun ways.
You may want to check out more software, such as Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Bridge CC or Adobe Muse CC, which might be similar to Adobe Lightroom CC.
Learn Lightroom Classic CC by Doing Real-Time Work – Edit Images to Impress
Click Download Lightroom Classic below to begin downloading. Follow the onscreen instructions to sign-in and install. If this is your first time installing a Creative Cloud app, the Creative Cloud desktop app installs as well. Download Lightroom Classic. Feb 01, 2010 Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 220.127.116.11 can be downloaded from our website for free. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as 100% safe. Adobe DNG Converter.exe, Adobe Media Encoder.exe, Bridge.exe or Lightroom.exe are the common file names to indicate this program's installer. The software belongs to Photo & Graphics Tools. . Paid subscription after 7-day free trial. Lightroom offers the creative power of Adobe Photoshop built specifically for photo enthusiasts. Lightroom is the complete photo service for editing, organizing, and sharing photos on any device - mobile, desktop, and web. Plus, further your photo journey with in-app learning and inspiration from photo pros with step-by-step tutorials on how to make.
What you’ll learn
- You will make your images look outstanding!
- You will be able to work comfortably with Lightroom software
- Edit exposure, adjust Contrasts, lights, and shadows
- Color grade images understanding color theory
- Create professional presets to speed up your workflow
- Organize your photos in Lightroom
- Create your own color profiles to make images outstanding and enhance colors
- Export images in the right way
- Retouch skin in Lightroom
- Use adjustment tools in Lightroom
- Open images directly in Photoshop and edit them in Photoshop
- You don’t need to have prior experience with the software
- You need a PC or Laptop
- You’ll need Lightroom Classic CC Software
Do you want to make your images stand out from the crowd?
Lightroom is the most popular software used by millions of photographers and understanding this software is often a key to amazing images. At this moment you are in the best place to start, having a professional retoucher as your instructor!
Within a few days you will be able to understand key things about Lightroom software and what’s most important you understand the more artistic side of photography that will allow you to edit images beautifully!
No matter if you are a complete amateur or already have some experience in the field. I will make sure you understand your images, their lights, and color, which will allow you to get much better at what you do!
Why I am so confident about that?
Adobe Lightroom Classic Download For Pc Free
I have been working in the retouching industry for over 5 years, retouching and processing images for world-class Photographers. I had the closest possible experience with mastering every detail of the images, following color harmonies and its an artistic appeal.
Major subjects taught in this course are:
- Understanding the Library Panel and its Layout
- Importing Images – Picking them, flagging, rating, and adding keywords to the images
- Understanding Develop Module
- Basic Adjustments – Exposure, Contrasts, Lights, and Shadows
- Working with Colors – Curves, Hue/Saturation/Luminance, Split Tonning
- Color Calibration
- Sharpening and Noise Reduction
- Lens Correction and Perspective
- Adjustment Tools – Crop, Spot Removal, Color Filters, and Adjustment Brush
- Exporting Images
- Skin Retouching in Photoshop
- Creating High-Quality Presets and Color Profiles
- Landscape Photography Editing Lessons
- Night Photography Editing Lessons
- Editing Sunsets
- Editing Portraits and Bridal Images
- Other Lightroom Modules
- Lightroom Mobile Editing Lessons
Learn how to do edit images like a PRO by following these few major steps in post-production.
Adjust Lights and Contrasts – basic but a major step of every editing, you need to make sure your image has perfect lights before you will process to the next step. Luckily even though when your images are underexposed or slightly overexposed you are able to fix it in lightroom!
Color Grading – other courses never pay enough attention to the process of color grading. What I do differently, I teach you how to color grade your images in the right way – following the basic rules of color harmonies. Thanks to this your images will always look perfect!
Skin Retouching – Yes we also work on portraits, I will show you how to retouch skin in Lightroom as well as in Photoshop which is much better software for skin retouching!
Adobe Lightroom Classic Download Torrent
Final Touch Ups – All you need to do to make sure your image is ready to export!
Presets and Profiles – Amazing thing about this course is the fact I am sharing with you my Color Profiles that will transform your images withing seconds giving them this extra punch!
You want to learn but you don’t have many images to practice? Don’t worry, I will share images with you so the learning process can be easier!
This course includes editing lessons from start to finish so you can see the full lightroom workflow that I do on the daily basis with my images!
- People with no previous knowledge of Lightroom Software
- Beginner photographers who want to make outstanding images
- Photographers who want to learn editing from professional
- People who want to get amazing presets and profiles to boost the quality of the images quickly!
- Professionals will find here color profiles created by the professional colorist
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC – Zero to Pro Download
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo editor and camera app that empowers you to capture and edit stunning images.
Lightroom offers easy-to-use editing tools like sliders to retouch your photos and transformative presets to quickly apply unique adjustments that bring your photo to life wherever you are.
PHOTO PRESETS AND FILTERS
• Make quick and easy edits with free presets
• Upgrade your aesthetic with 150+ exclusive • Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI suggest the perfect preset for your photo with Recommended Presets
• Discover hundreds of thousands of presets created by the Lightroom community
• Create your own look and save it as a preset to apply to any photo
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photo in a tap with Lightroom auto
• Use precision sliders to adjust all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, and shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the color mixer and color grading tools
• Enhance your photos’ look and feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, and grain sliders
• Apply profiles to change the look and feel of your image
• Crop and rotate your photo to get the perfect composition
• Use curves to make advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, and color
• Use Versions to experiment with comparing different edits without losing the original
• Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls like exposure, timer, instant presets, and more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, and HDR
LEARN AND GROW WITH THE COMMUNITY
• Improve your photo skills with guided lessons on a variety of subject matter from fellow photographers
• Get inspiration from other creatives in Lightroom with personalized content, free presets, and the ability to follow your favorite authors
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage, and more.
• Access 150+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI recommend presets that will work best with your photos
• Remove objects and distracting elements with the healing brush
• Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further
• Import raw photos from DSLR or mirrorless cameras and edit them anywhere
• Create clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective with powerful upright, guided upright, and geometry slider tools
• Unlock cloud storage to back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom Web
• Copy your favorite edits across multiple photos to create a consistent aesthetic with batch editing
• Find photos easily with AI that automatically tags your photos so your simple searches can pull up all your photos for “mountains” or “Maria”
• Cut down the time it takes to sort through photos by using Best Photos to suggest the top photos in all your albums
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
• Share your edits and creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
• [Premium] Masking: Selective Adjustment tools have been completely re-envisioned and are now replaced with the Masking button. Masking now lets you use multiple selection tools together to create more complex and precise selections, as well as now providing access to the powerful Color and Luminance Range Masks.
• [Premium] Masking: Select Subject & Sky: This exciting new feature allows you to use AI to select the subject or the sky in your photo and apply edits to only those regions. Available on iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air & iPad Pro (3rd generation), iPad (8th generation), iPad Mini (5th generation) & newer.
• [Premium] Recommended Presets: Let AI suggest the best presets for your photo from our growing library of community presets.
• [Premium] Presets: 75+ new hand-crafted Premium Presets are now available directly in Lightroom. This new set of Premium Presets includes eight new categories: Black & White, Food, Landscape, Urban Architecture, Lifestyle, Retro, Travel II, and Cinematic II.
• [Premium] Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 14.0 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at https://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Adobe Lightroom Classic Download Free
Don’t need my DSLR 90% of the time
This may be my first product review, but I am very eager to share my experience. Thanks to Lightroom CC, I can shoot beautiful raw photos (in HDR), easily organize them, easily fix/improve them, and automatically upload them to the cloud where they don’t eat up space on my phone. I must say that I feel like about 95% of the time I can tweak photos to look exactly what I am hoping for. A major reason for this is the ability to highlight just a region of the photo and adjust the brightness/color to that region. And it is really nice how how the app also ties fairly seamlessly with other Adobe apps such as the two Photoshop apps. I could go on and on about other features I like and other minor things that just are smart and show Adobe was paying attention to detail. My complaints are few and far between, and I’m sure will get tweaked in future version.
For these reasons, I am generally confident 90% of the time just walking around with my iPhone to take pictures rather than my bulky Canon 5D Mark IV.
My friends keep asking me what app I am using for taking and editing the pictures. I keep telling them they should get this app.
Adobe Lightroom Classic Download Mac
Even though your review is over 3 years old it still shows up as one of the most helpful. Thanks so much for the wonderful review! /rs
Needs to allow peak HDR brightness from iPhone photos
This app would be absolutely perfect if it didn’t take away the HDR peak brightness on iPhone photos. When I take a photo on my iPhone and view it in the apple photos app, the HDR parts of the photos POP with the full brightness available on my iPhone 13 Pro Max. However, when I load the photo into Lightroom it takes away the peak brightness in the areas where the HDR comes into play. I’ve tried changing every possible setting and I’ve gotten ahold of customer support and all they made me do was delete and re-download the app (this did not work, and the CSR had no other ideas to help me out). To see what I mean, take a photo on an iPhone, upload it to Lightroom, and re-download it to your camera roll without making any edits or changes. When you toggle back and forth between the original and the Lightroom version you can tell a huge difference in peak brightness. It sort of ruins the experience for me and I find myself using the standard photos app to enhance my pictures because it retains the HDR peaks, unlike Lightroom. I believe that a software update to allow Lightroom to recognize and retain the peak brightness from iPhone photos would solve this issue. Other than this, the app is amazing.
Hi, Sorry you're having trouble. It would be great if we could see what you're seeing. Please show us a screen recording of what's happening at adobe.ly/lrmcommunity and we will help sort it out. Here are instructions for making a screen recording - https://apple.co/3azEld8 /rs
Progress made Adobe. But STILL getting perpetually pending photos…
I really don’t know what to do anymore. After spending a month giving up remote access to my laptop so Adobe could(and I’m grateful) find some phantom sync errors that refused to go away and fixing them with customer scripts, the same issue on mobile still persists. The only way to make it disappear is to delete the app and start all over. Again. And again. I’m so sick of this.
I’ve upgraded to an iPhone 11, am on iOS 14.7.1, had no sync errors this morning, and have only uploaded files through the Lightroom CC app on my Windows 10 laptop(which shows nothing pending). The browser site also shows no sync errors, but away my phone app spins. Again.
I only want one thing from a user perspective, Adobe. For the love of God let the darn mobile app show WHICH PHOTO is stuck. I’m sure that’s harder than I’m making it, but this is absurd after over 8 months of this. I just want my stuff to work like it did before y’all “updated” everything. Please.
Hi, Thanks for letting us know about these issues. Our developers and product experts are always willing to help at: community.adobe.com - Create a separate post for each issue. Please include the details and screenshots and we will do what we can to solve it. /rs
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Lightroom Free Download For Pc
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
Adobe Lightroom Classic Download Mac
- Premium Monthly 100GB$4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB$9.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB$4.99
- Premium yearly 100GB$49.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB$29.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB$39.99
- Premium yearly 40GB$19.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB$7.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB$19.99
- Premium monthly 40GB$1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.