When it comes to video sharing platforms, YouTube is by far the best platform where you can all sorts of videos ranging from funny videos to daily vlogs. Many influencers have earned their fame through this largely popular video sharing platform.
The YouTube app for iPhone comes with an easy-to-access share button. You can use it to share videos on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. The app also lets you share videos via Messages or email. The entire interface and user experience have been designed with a focus on the touch screen. Video Downloader Free– Free Video Downloader and MP4 Player. Video Downloader. Video Downloader Pro. Cloud Video Player Pro – Play Videos from Cloud. Cloud Video Player Pro is a versatile video downloader for iPhone which lets the user download videos from any site and save it easily on the device. Jul 06, 2020 Click the 'Download' button on the right column. Afterwards, it pops up a window where you make selections for the output folder in Documents. Finally, tap 'Save' on the upper right corner and then enjoy the offline YouTube video on your iPhone/iPad.
If you use the YouTube app for iOS, then you must be craving for a range of features that are missing from the app. Luckily, there is a third-party app to solve this problem.
YouTube++ (aka YouTube Plus Plus) is the most popular tweak for YouTube that adds lots of new and exciting features to YouTube that makes it more fun to use the app.
Features of YouTube++
Here are some of the features offered by YouTube++:
- Play audio in the background. This keeps videos running in the background even when you switch to another app.
- Download and save videos to your Camera Roll
- Auto-replay videos
- Set the default playback quality
- Disable age restriction
- Enable HD playback on Cellular data
- Adjust the playback speed from 0.5x to 2.0x
- Choose the default tab to be shown when you launch the app
- And much more
These are just a few features that YouTube++ app provides. There's a range of other features offered by this tweak which you should definitely check out for yourself.
How to Download and Install YouTube++?
For non-jailbroken devices, installing YouTube++ requires the use of a sideload utility such as AltStore or Cydia Impactor. Here, we'll show you how to sideload YouTube++ with AltStore.
Before you begin, make sure that you delete the original YouTube app from your iPhone.
- First and foremost, download and install AltStore on your computer and device. You can read the full guide here.
- Open Safari on your iPhone and visit this page to download the YouTube++ IPA. You can download the IPA by clicking the green 'Download IPA' button on the page.
- Once downloaded, open AltStore on your device. From the tabs at the bottom of the app, tap on the My Apps tab.
- Now press the + icon in the top left corner to add a new app. You'll see a list of all the IPA files that you downloaded with Safari. Tap on the YouTube++ IPA that you downloaded earlier.
- AltStore will begin installing the app and the process takes a couple of minutes to finish. Once it's installed, it will appear on the My Apps page and you can open it from there or from the Home screen.
- In case you get an error stating that AltStore server couldn't be found, you can simply connect your device to your computer using a cable and then install YouTube++.
Once installed successfully, go to the Home screen and launch the YouTube app. You can now enjoy all the features offered by YouTube++. The tweak's settings can be found by going to YouTube's settings page.
How to Install YouTube++ with Cydia?
If your device is jailbroken, you can install YouTube++ very easily via Cydia.
- Open Cydia on your iPhone.
- Go to the Sources tab.
- Tap on Edit > Add.
- Now enter the following Cydia repo: https://beta.unlimapps.com
- Refresh Cydia, search for YouTube++, and install it.
Setting Up Iphone7 Youtube
YouTube++ Cydia Repo
The Cydia source for YouTube++ is as follows:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to download YouTube++ IPA?
Download Youtube Videos Online
The download link is available at the top of this page. Simply click the green 'Download IPA' button to get the file.
2. How to update YouTube++?
You have to download the latest IPA file of YouTube++ and then re-install it using AltStore or Cydia Impactor.
3. How long does YouTube++ last when sideloaded?
The app lasts for 7 days if signed with a free Apple ID. After the 7 days period, you can re-install the app. If using AltStore, simply go to the “My Apps” tab in AltStore and tap the “X days” button next to the app to re-sign it for another 7 days. If using Cydia Impactor, you have to open Cydia Impactor on your computer, connect your device, and drag and drop the IPA file on it to install.
4. How to remove ads from YouTube++?
To remove the ads displayed by YouTube++, you have to purchase the PRO version of the app, which can be done via the tweak's settings in YouTube.
6. Is YouTube++ better or Cercube?
Both YouTube++ and Cercube are amazing tweaks that offer more or less the same features. The only difference is that Cercube is regularly updated and issues are fixed quickly whereas YouTube++ hasn't been updated for a long time.
7. How can I delete YouTube++?
If you installed YouTube++ via sideloading, you can simply delete the app from the Home screen just like any other app.
If you installed the app via Cydia, then go to your list of packages in Cydia, open YouTube++, and uninstall it from there.