Posted  by  admin

Google Play Download Stuck At 99

  • 9/2/19 Downloads get stuck at 99% Latest version of Play store 16.3.36 Many times while downloading or installing apps, it gets stuck after downloading 99%, in this case a Chrome update.
  • Fix 6: Update Google Play Services. You might not be directly using Google Play Services, but it affects the working of almost every app on your phone. One of the reasons for WhatsApp backup being stuck on Android can be the outdated Play Services. To fix this, just go to the Google Play Store, look for Play Services, and update it right away.
  • Google Play Services is an Android app that makes sure the rest of your apps are up-to-date. It does this by constantly checking that all installed apps have the latest available versions. With Google Play Services, you can authenticate Google services, synchronize your contacts, access the latest user privacy settings, and use higher quality.
  • Answer (1 of 2): This happens when you browse for many apps and you have something in download that is pending. Suppose you open chrome browser and you are downloading a song.
  1. Google Play Download Stuck At 99 Free
  2. Google Play Store Download Stuck At 99%

Hi,

If it is the case that the subsequent opened LDPlayer is stuck at 94% when multiple LDPlayer are opened, you can try to close the LDPlayer that was stuck at 94% and create another new LDPlayer. If the newly created one cannot be opened normally, you need to check whether it is overflow problem of temporary storage of CPU, memory, or graphics card.

Having an issue lately that some titles are refusing to play (stuck at 99%), others are completely fine and no issues with YouTube or any other streaming app.

Google Play Download Stuck At 99

Have even downloaded a title on my phone and the download stuck at 99%, curiously I switched from my home wifi to 4g and the download completed. The title played on my phone but once I switched back to wifi it wouldn't cast to my Chromecast.

This is happening on all my devices, Apple TV3, Roku 4, Chromecast Ultra and Fetch TV.

I'm on 100/2Mbps cable, FAST reports my download speed at 66Mbps so shouldn't be an issue with internet speed.

Download

Have tried all the remedies posted on the net, re-sets, cache clears, delete app & re-install app but still having this issue.

Netflix support want to do what they call a wireshark but I haven't had the time to do this with them yet.

Has anyone had this issue before and can suggest a fix?

Thanks

Have you ever blocked IP addresses to access other Netflix regions?

Have you ever blocked IP addresses to access other Netflix regions?

Yes, but have been using the ISP DNS now for a long time.

Edit: I might give Google DNS a go.

From memory, it's not the DNS but the blocking of specific Netflix IPs that you'll need to undo.

Yes, but have been using the ISP DNS now for a long time.

Make sure you have removed any static route or firewall rules blocking any specific DNS from connecting.
You might still have them setup from the previous setup.

Make sure you have removed any static route or firewall rules blocking any specific DNS from connecting.
You might still have them setup from the previous setup

You're right I do, I'll remove these too when I get home.

I'll leave my router off for a while too to force a new IP.

I have issues with this, stalling at 24% or 99%, just hard wired my TV instead of WiFi and now trying a reset on my router which has had a bit of tampering in the past for other set ups....

Google Play Download Stuck At 99 Free

A big thank-you to Nova Prime and Pedrov for your help today.

After removing old static routes I had previously entered for smart dns to work, changing my Getflix DNS to Google and renewing my IP Netflix is loading again for every show.

Google Play Store Download Stuck At 99%

I have a feeling the static routes were the real culprit and removing them probably would have been enough, as I watch UK TV on the odd occasion I will re-enter the Getflix DNS and re-test.

I'll come back and update this thread for anyone else who finds themselves in the same position.

have a feeling the static routes were the real culprit and removing them probably would have been enough, as I watch UK TV on the odd occasion I will re-enter the Getflix DNS and re-test.

If you are only doing AU Netflix, and using Getflix for other services, don't worry about the static routes at all. They were only ever needed for Netflix overseas access, when that option was working that is.

If you are only doing AU Netflix, and using Getflix for other services, don't worry about the static routes at all. They were only ever needed for Netflix overseas access, when that option was working that is.

Yeah, only used the static routes when Netflix started their crack down.

Thanks again for your help, all working again as it should.

I have issues with this, stalling at 24% or 99%, just hard wired my TV instead of WiFi and now trying a reset on my router which has had a bit of tampering in the past for other set ups....

The tampering is probably the issue.

The tampering is probably the issue

May well be, none of it was DNS related, there were static routes for other things which I no longer needed.
I had reset the router in the past but always restored the backup configuration.

The issue has come back, I noticed a few titles sticking at 24%, the fix seems to be to log out of Netflix on the TV app and log back in. As the Netflix password is rather long, that is a bit of a pain.
Interestingly this happens mostly on my 2yo Samsung TV whereas the Apple TV in the bedroom doesn't do it and I don't think my 3yo Samsung does it either

The issue has come back, I noticed a few titles sticking at 24%,

I have a Samsung tv too about since nov 2016 too,and sometimes at 25%I restart to cure the problem after I check my setup.