- How To Download Big Files Fast
- How To Download Big Files From Google Drive Faster
- Download Huge Files
- How To Download Big Files Faster
- How To Download Big Files Faster
Download For very large size downloads (more than 2GB), we recommend that you use a Download Manager to do the downloading. This can make your download more stable and faster, reducing the risk of a corrupted file. Simply save the download file to your local drive. Once downloaded, make sure that the file size is correct, prior to install. To fix this problem automatically, click the Download button. In the File Download dialog box, click Run or Open, and then follow the steps in the easy fix wizard. When you follow the easy fix wizard, you need enter a FileSizeLimitInBytes value that is larger than the size of the file that you want to download. This wizard may be in English only.
Download files from Google Drive with a computer, Android, or iOS device.
Download a file
- Go to drive.google.com.
- Click a file to download.
- To download multiple files, press Command (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) click any other files.
- Right-click click Download.
Step 2: Upload large files. After entering the main interface, click Upload to add the large files. Choose the large files or folder to continue. Step 3: Share large files with other people. Right-click the large file and choose Share to continue. In the popup window, input the name or the email address which you want to send large files. Download a file. Go to drive.google.com. Click a file to download. To download multiple files, press Command (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) click any other files. Right-click click Download. Tip: You can't drag a file or folder directly to your desktop. Download one file at a time. When downloading multiple files at once, it’s not uncommon for your download to fail. This could be because your device isn’t compatible with downloading large files. To make it easier, try downloading one file at a time. Though this may seem counterintuitive, it can end up saving time.
Tip: You can't drag a file or folder directly to your desktop.
How To Download Big Files Fast
If you can't download a file
If you can't download a file, the owner may have disabled options to print, download, or copy for people with only comment or view access.Blocked Third-party cookies can prevent Drive Web downloads
Drive Web uses third-party cookies to communicate with Google's secure download server. Blocking third-party cookies in Chrome will prevent you from downloading through Google Drive. If you want to block third-party cookies and still download from Drive, allow third-party cookies for just Drive.
- Type chrome://settings/cookies in the browser address bar press Enter.
- On the right, click Add.
- In the “Add a site” window, enter drive.google.com.
- Make sure to select the check box Including third-party cookies on this site click Add.
How To Download Big Files From Google Drive Faster
Download Huge Files
If you still have problems downloading files from Drive, you can:
How To Download Big Files Faster
- Make sure third-party cookies are allowed for Drive at chrome://settings/cookies.
- It should say 'Including third-party cookies on this site' below the site exception for drive.google.com. If it doesn't, click Trash to remove the site follow steps 2-5 above.
- Turn off all extensions and try to download. If you can download a file, turn the extensions on one at a time to identify any with problems.