For a while my computer (running Windows Vista) was happily downloading photos off my iPhone on do my computer’s hard drive. But for some reason now it doesn’t respond at all when I connect the iPhone now. ITunes still works fine and syncs well, but Windows doesn’t even see it. Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 with Photos App. The “Photos” in Windows 10 is beneficial for gathers photos in one place. You can gather pictures and videos from your computer, phone, and other devices. In this app, you can find the files even more quickly. If you want to transfer iPhone video to Windows 10, this app might come. I have my flip phone connected to computer via cord -but will not down load. I tried my computer store -can't do it. I tried Consumer cell (my phone) no way to do.
- Sep 23, 2021 Connect iPhone to Windows 10 computer - Allow it to access photos and videos. Open File Explorer - select This PC in the left sidebar - select your iPhone under it. Double click on the Internal Storage in the right pane to open it. Double click DCIM - select all folders to copy or copy only the photos you want.
- First, enable iCloud Photos on your iPhone. Go to the Settings Photos iCloud Photos, switch it on. Open iCloud for Windows on your computer and sign in to your iCloud account. Make sure the 'Photos' option is enabled, then click 'Option.' Tick the box next to 'iCloud Photo Library' and 'Download new photos and videos.
People like to take photos with their mobile phones with the development of phone cameras. There will be a lot of photos saved in your phone. Many people would find photos application becomes their biggest storage consumer on iPhone. This post on MiniTool website will teach you how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10 by using several easy ways.
Many users are wondering how they can transfer photos from iPhone to PC or transfer photos from iPad to PC when they don’t have a Mac.
- If you don’t want to lose precious photos saved on iPhone, you can back up them to computer or external drive.
- If you need to free up space after noticing that photos take too much of your iPhone storage, you must want to know how to get photos from iPhone to PC.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10
I know many people are bothered by how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10. Therefore, I summarized 5 easy ways to help them import photos from iPhone to Windows 10. How to transfer photos from iPad to computer? The methods are the same and the steps are similar.
Well, how to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10? Please continue reading.
#1. Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 Using iTunes
People would first think of iTunes first when talking to file transfer between iOS devices to computer. How to transfer photos via iTunes:
Download Photos From Iphone To Mac
- Make sure iTunes is downloaded and installed properly on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to Windows 10 PC.
- Open iTunes and find the iPhone icon in the menu bar.
- Select Photos under Settings in the left sidebar.
- Check the Sync Photos option at the top in the right pane.
- Select Choose folder... from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the folder including the photos you want to sync.
- Click Apply to confirm and then wait.
#2. Transfer Photos within Windows Explorer
- Connect iPhone to Windows 10 computer -> Allow it to access photos and videos.
- Open File Explorer -> select This PC in the left sidebar -> select your iPhone under it.
- Double click on the Internal Storage in the right pane to open it.
- Double click DCIM -> select all folders to copy or copy only the photos you want.
- Create a new folder on hard drive -> paste the folders and files into it.
#3. Sync Photos with iCloud Photos
Make sure you have turned on iCloud Photos in advance: Unblock iPhone -> go to Settings -> your username -> iCloud -> Photos. Then, turn on iCloud Photos.
- Run iCloud for Windows on your PC.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Options next to Photos and make sure iCloud Photo is turned on.
- Check Download new photos and videos to my PC -> click Done -> click Apply.
- Your iPhone photos will be copied to your PC when it connects to WiFi.
Besides, you can visit iCloud.com from your PC to download photos manually. How to access iCloud photos on PC?
Can you transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10 in other ways?
- You may use Windows Photos or other similar apps to import photos from iPhone to PC.
- You can also send your photos form iPhone to PC via Email or cloud services like Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.
The high quality of the camera in the iPhone has made it easier than ever to capture pictures of everyday life, and while there are a large number of services to share photos online, how to get them onto your desktop computer is not always obvious. However, the various versions of Windows all offer an automated process to transfer photos from your iPhone to your PC.
Download Photos From Iphone To Ipad
Connect your iPhone to the computer using the USB sync cable.
Click the notification stating “Tap to choose what happens with this device,” then click “Import photos and videos” from the options that display.
Select the photos you want to transfer from your iPhone, then click the “Import” button to begin the transfer.
Connect your iPhone to the computer using the USB sync cable and wait for the AutoPlay dialog box to launch.
Click “Import Pictures and videos” from the AutoPlay dialog box.
Input a description to tag the images if you desire, then click the “Import” button to begin the transfer.
Connect your iPhone to the computer using the USB sync cable, then click “Next” on the Scanner and Camera Wizard dialog box.
Select the images you want to transfer and click “Next.”
Choose a name for the images, if desired. You may also change the default destination folder from this screen if you wish.
Click “Next” to begin the transfer.
- Windows XP cannot import files larger than 500 MB using the Camera and Scanner Wizard. While photos will be under this limit, videos may be larger. You will have to navigate to your device under My Computer and drag and drop these files to your desktop.
- To free up space on your iPhone, check the “Erase after importing” box. This will delete the photos from your phone once the transfer to your computer is complete.
- 1 Into Windows: How To Import Photos From iPhone To Windows 8
- 2 Apple: Importing Personal Photos and Videos From iOS Devices to Your Computer
- 3 OSX Daily: Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer