iPhone Simulator is a Windows application that lets you experience the iPhone's interface right on your desktop. Setting it up on your PC will let you test out some of the most common features that Apple's iOS mobile platform offers. If you've never owned a smartphone before or are an Android user and would like a way to test the iPhone interface before buying one, iPhone Simulator brings a virtual iPhone to your desktop.
Unlike other device emulators you will find on today's market, it doesn't require you to have a powerful PC to make it run. IPhone Simulator comes with quality graphics that look very realistic. You can use it to browse the iOS system preferences, change the wallpaper on your virtual iPhone, plus access a variety of applications like the.
- Download Remoted iOS Simulator. Electric Mobile Studio. Electric Mobile Studio is the last emulator on our list of the best iPhone emulators for PC to run iOS apps. It is an excellent option for professional app developers. You can develop both, iPhone and iPad apps in this emulator.
- Download Air Emulator 4. IPhone Simulator for PC One of the best emulators for iOS, the iPhone simulator allows users to easily access iPhone apps and games on their Windows PC. Since, purchasing an actual iPhone can cause a huge financial burden for many, with the iPhone simulator users can benefit from the same experience.
Another possible use of iPhone Simulator is as a tool for presentations of training classes related to various aspects of the Apple iPhone's interface. The entire program is written in Flash and is very lightweight. Unlike other device emulators you will find on today's market, it doesn't require you to have a powerful PC to make it run.
Download iOS Emulator for Windows – PC and Laptop. Air iPhone Emulator. Air iPhone Emulate iOS environment using the Adobe Air Framework. The application can successfully replicate the iOS GUI. IPadian is a very popular iOS Emulator on Windows, which works fine most of the time, there are a few bugs. Ripple too is an installable emulator, but instead of installing it directly on PC, you install it as an add-on to Google Chrome browser. Ripple is custom-made for iOS apps developed with HTML5 framework, it targets apps created with PhoneGap and WebWorks.
iPhone Simulator comes with quality graphics that look very realistic. You can use it to browse the iOS system preferences, change the wallpaper on your virtual iPhone, plus access a variety of applications like the notepad, clock and calculator. However, you should know that iPhone Simulator is based on the iPhone 3G, which explains why it lacks some of the more advanced features found on the iPhone 4G and later models.
While the program provides a decent overview of the iPhone 3G's most common features, it isn't an actual device emulator that gives you full access to everything that a physical iPhone would. Some apps and features aren't available in iPhone Simulator, including the Safari Browser and the Apple App Store. Unlike some more advanced programs, like iOS development tools, it doesn't let you load and run your own iPhone apps on your PC either.
- Simple and lightweight application.
- Quality graphical interface.
- Provides a quick way to see and try out the iPhone's platform on a PC.
- Based on the older iPhone 3G
- Doesn't offer full iOS emulation, with many features and applications disabled.
Download Some Features of iPadian for PC: Free Version of iPadian can give you basic iOS feel for free. Access to customized store app emulator store in free version. In premium version, you can use any app freely with Apple App Store. This Premium iPadian App Store version is totally ad free without paying anything. Moreover, It’s cheap also. Download iOS Emulator for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop (October 2019 Official) here and experience iPhone and iPad on any Window device. It is free to use. The iPadian emulator is one of the most popular iOS emulators. But in a sense, it is more of a simulator rather than an actual emulator. The iPadian emulator can also run as an.
IPadian Review- Facts about iPadian iOS Emulator for Windows PC. User Reviews and Feedback on iPadian. According to user reviews from Reddit, iPadian has not provided the best experience as expected. Apparently, Google list iPadian as to be one of the top iOS emulators, but is it really? One user downloads iPadian emulator. Utilizing iPadian free version from any other site, you can run only apps that were designed particularly for iPadian simulator. Through this premium edition of the iPadian emulator, you can readily run any of the iOS apps including Snapchat, WhatsApp and a good deal more. Actually, iPadian interface resembles the interface of an iPad.
Best iOS Emulators For Windows PC: –
Do you have Windows PC/Laptop and want to experience iOS Apps on your Windows PC? Then, You should try these top iOS Emulators on your Computer to run Apple iOS apps instantly. Transferring or Sharing Images and music from the Computer to iPhone or iPad is such a crucial task. We have to use iTunes as an intermediate to share any data from the Windows computer.
I am also the Windows user. But, holding the iOS device in my hand. I know, how hard is to transfer data from the computer to any Apple device. So, Today I came up with the top iOS Emulator For PC to run iOS Apps on Windows Platform.
Also Read: – Moveit App Review: Move Medias to SD Card on Android Phone
Being an emulator fan, I am going to share some of the best emulators for pcs as well as laptops which are running on Windows operating system. People who face problems choosing the best emulator can read this article entirely to select your favorite one.
Installing the supported iOS Emulators, helps you to enjoy all the iOS games and apps on your Windows system.
You can even enjoy those applications and games also if you don’t have Apple device. All you need is one Windows PC/Laptop and a good emulator device that emulates your favorite iOS apps to other operating systems.
So, without wasting much time, Let us we discuss
- 1 What is an iOS Emulator?
- 1.1 Advantages and Disadvantages of iOS Emulator for PC: –
- 2 Top 16 iOS emulators for Windows PC: –
- 2.5 5. Appetize.io: –
- 3 Best iOS Emulators for PC: –
What is an iOS Emulator?
Before moving to the main topic on “iOS Emulators For Windows PC.” We will know What is an iOS Emulator?
As you all have heard the word “Emulator” But, don’t know what Emulator exactly is? Right? An emulator is nothing but software or virtual program which emulates the application to run on any Platform based on the Emulator. So, What it does? It creates a different atmosphere on several operating systems.
iPhone Emulator also does the same thing. It will create the separate atmosphere to run iOS apps and games on Windows PC within the existing hardware.
Suppose, If you have wanted to play Super Mario Game on your windows PC? You can’t play or run it without the console. But, it is possible when you have the emulator with you. This iOS Emulator will create an iOS environment on Windows PC and make them run without Apple products. Take a look at this Best Nintendo 3DS Emulators for Android
Advantages and Disadvantages of iOS Emulator for PC: –
- The main advantage of the iPad Emulator for PC is that you can get it for free of cost.
- You can run on Various Platforms or Operating Systems like iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Android.
- You can test any application without running on the particular Operating system. Alternatively, you can use an emulator for testing purpose.
- It consumes a lot of RAM. So, it disturbs while working on other apps
- Running a High-End game on iOS Emulator will not work correctly.
Also Read: – How to Run iOS Apps on Android device
Top 16 iOS emulators for Windows PC: –
I have collected the list based on the user’s opinion. So, you can easily find and choose the best iOS/iPhone/iPad Emulator for PC without struggling much on the internet.
1. iPadian: –
iPadian is the best iPad Simulator for Windows PC that allows you to access the iOS apps that comes along with the iPadian Simulator. iPadian is developed using Adobe Air. But, you cannot expect that all the apps will run on it. This Simulator is available for free of cost. So, only you need to download and install it on your PC/Laptop to access iOS Apps.
The Interface looks similar to the iPhone or iPad. You can feel the touch while using it. iPadian has two versions (Free and Paid versions). The free version is best for one who wants to use only iOS apps on PC. For more additional inbuilt features you can purchase paid version which costs only $10.
Compatibility: – Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
Also Read: – 14 Best video player For Android (HD Video Player)
2. Mobione Studio: –
Mobione studio is also one of the best emulators for Windows. It has excellent user-interface and user-friendly design where you can easily understand the emulator after working on it. But, The service was stopped a few years ago. Still, you can use it for running beta apps on this emulator. I highly recommend this apple Emulator to the developers for testing purpose.
Compatibility: – Windows, Mac, iPhone, and iPad
Rating: – 3/5
Also Read: – How to Take Good Selfies (With Images)
3. SmartFace: –
Smartface is the another best iPad/iPhone emulator for PC. It is extensively used for developing cross-platform apps. The smartface emulator works well when compared with the iPadian. Also, It is available for free.
Also Read: – Nox App Player – Android Emulator for Windows
SmartFace also has the Paid version. You can choose free or paid version according to your choice. Paid version unlocks some of the features which will be much helpful to the developers to test iOS apps instantly. Paid version pricing starts at $99.
Compatibility: – Windows,
Rating: – 4/5
Also Read: – Top 8 Ways to Make your Android Phone Look Like Google Pixel 2
4. App.io: –
App.io is the another best iOS Emulator which works online. All you need to do is upload the iOS app .zip file or Android.Apk file to continue to the next step. The most robust process is uploading. It may take more than 30 min if your internet connection is slow. But, After uploading the app, it is so easy to use and navigate. The main advantage is you no need to install any software, and it is available for free (7 days trial)
You can access it from several devices like Windows, Mac, Android, etc.. It is the cloud-based emulator. Just sync your iOS app with App.io and Enjoy. My friend was personally using this service. He said,”There is no lagging or Error caused to him.”
Compatibility: – Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari browser.
Rating: – 3.5/5
Also Read: – InsTube Review: Free Video,Audio Downloader For Android
5. Appetize.io: –
Appetize is the best alternative to App .io Emulator. It allows the user to develop and test iOS and Android apps from the cloud storage. Also, You no need to install any additional software to run this emulator. It is entirely online based Emulator. So, you just need medium Internet speed to integrate with the app. Best emulator for beta testers.
You can use this tool for free about 100 minutes per month. After exceeding the 100 minutes bandwidth, you will be charged $0.05 per minute. So, For small term users, it is the best online emulator.
How to use it: –
- Go to Appetize.io
- Upload the iOS or Android App
- Then, you must give Email ID to get the app link from the Appetize service.
- Go to your mail and click on the link to Run your uploaded app.
Also Read: – How To Make Android Phone Looks like iOS 11 Without Root
6. iPad Simulator: –
iPad Simulator is the best cloud iOS Emulator for Windows PC. It works on Google Chrome. But, due to some reasons, it has been removed from the Chrome Webstore. This extension allows the users to access all the apps and works similar to the iPad. So, you need no of physical iPad because all the functionality you get it from this extension. Also, This iPad simulator allows the user to send a message using iMessage and Siri enables on the long press. You can even drag & drop the iOS app from your windows computer to this iPad simulator, and it will be saved permanently in the Cloud storage.
Sadly, Not available right now.
Compatibility: – Windows, Chrome.
Rating: – 4.5/5
Also, Read – Xiaomi MI Mouse Full Review and Specifications.
7. iPhone simulator (ios emulators for windows pc): –
iPhone Simulator is the best alternative to iPad simulator. But, iPhone simulator needs installation, and iPad simulator is the Extension, so it doesn’t need any installation on your PC. It has the best UI and works like an iPhone. Those who don’t have iPhone with them can try this iPhone simulator to experience the feel of real iPhone. I have used this Emulator earlier, and You can able to access limited iOS apps or games using this Emulator from your Windows desktop integrated with High-end Graphics.
The happy news is you can get it for free of cost and can enjoy the real experience and user-interface of iPhone using iPhone Simulator on your Windows PC.
Rating: – 4/5
Compatibility: – Windows
Also Read: – How to bypass iCloud Verification in Simple Steps
8. AirPhone Emulator: –
AirPhone is the best iOS Emulators for Windows PC. Before installing the AirPhone Emulator on your PC, you need to install Adobe Air on your pc in to run this application without any Error. This Emulator copied the GUI of iPhone, and It works similar to iPhone and allows all iOS apps and games. But, you can’t feel that much iPhone user experience on your desktop using AirPhone. So, You better install it if you never used the iOS device before.
Rating: – 3.5/5
Ipadian Emulator Ios 12 Free
9. Nintendo 3DS Emulator (ios emulators for windows pc): –
When it comes to gaming Nintendo is the best choice to prefer. Nintendo 3DS Emulator is the best iPhone Emulator for PC especially for playing iOS Games on Windows. You can download this emulator for free and run all types of games using this Nintendo 3Ds Emulator; Even it supports some of the 3-D based games. Nintendo company used to develop gaming consoles, and it got popularized in short span of time widely all over the countries. I highly recommend this Emulator for gaming purpose. It is quite easy when it comes to usage and can run High-End games quickly on your Windows PC without supported plugins.
Rating: – 5/5
Compatibility: – Windows, iOS, Mac, and Android.
Ld Player Download For Pc
Also Read: – How to Use WhatsApp Live Location Feature on iOS and Android
Best iOS Emulators for PC: –
10. Xamarin TestFlight: –
Tech Giant Windows now owns Xamarin. Xamarin TestFlight is also comparatively a best Emulator to run iOS apps on your Windows PC efficiently. Being an Windows product, developers will update more things which can help the users to run this emulator as fast as comfortable in the upcoming version. You can use this TestFlight Emulator for testing purpose. If any of your apps are going to publish in the App store, you can test the demo of the beta app using this emulator before publishing.
This Emulator has all the functionality, Advanced support and comes with user-friendly user-interface. But, the thing is you can only test or run the app which is based on iOS 8.0 or above version. Below 8.0 version will not work. Also, this app is available is not available for free. You need some bucks to download it. Pricing starts at 25$ per month. I have also shared top movies apps
Rating: – 4.5/5
Compatibility: – Mac and Windows
Iphone 5 Emulator For Pc Download
11. iDOS Emulator (iOS Emulators For Windows PC): –
iDOS Emulator is also the best one. I haven’t used this Emulator so far in my Windows PC. But, As per the user opinions, it works great to run the apps on Windows using this Emulator. So, I highly recommend not to use this Emulator as of now.
Rating: – 2/5
Compatibility: – Windows
Also Read: – Best Photo Editing apps for Android
12. Ripple: –
Ripple is the best alternative & similar emulator to the iPad Simulator. It is one of the best emulators used by developers for the testing purpose. Also, It is the not the software-based. Ripple is the extension which is available in Google Chrome browser. You can get it for free of cost at Chrome Webstore. It is handy for creating new applications. If you’re searching for a browser-based emulator then, Go with Ripple
Rating: – 4.5/5
Compatibility: – Google Chrome browser required
13. iMame Emulator: –
Adobe Air Iphone Emulator
The iMame emulator was specially designed for the gamers. Using iMame emulator, you can play iOS games on your Windows PC without struggling. But, iMame is not entirely developed for Windows users. But, you can use it to run iOS Apps on Android. iMame allows any iOS apps and Games for iPhone as well iPad. It will emulate several apps and also can play iOS 10/iOS 9 apps with the help of iMame Emulator.
Rating: – 2.5/5
14. Electric Mobile Studio (ios emulators for windows pc): –
Electric Mobile Studio is another excellent iOS Emulator for Windows PC. It is the tool used for developing, testing, redesigning and helps to create an iOS app on Windows PC. It allows developing in various Programming languages. But, When it comes to speed, it consumes a lot of RAM. So, At least 6GB of RAM is needed to run this emulator. You can even test this app after developing. It is the responsive emulator which allows running all the apps available in the App store, and you can easily handle iPhone and iPad using this Emulator.
But, The pricing is too expensive to add to your cart. Still, you need this All-in-one tool you can get it from their site. Pricing starts at $39.99 per month. You can also get the demo product (7-days trial) package for free.
Rating: – 4.5/5
Compatibility: – Windows
Air Iphone Download Windows 10
Also Read: – How To Earn Free Paytm and PayPal Cash In Dollars [Proof added]
15. Xamarin (iOS Emulators For Windows PC): –
Xamarin is another iPad emulator for PC. It is available in the market for free. You can use this Emulator to emulate the iOS apps on Windows PC. It is primarily used by the developers to test the different platform iOS apps in the Windows, and it works on Visual Studio. It is highly recommended for developers to work effortlessly.
Compatibility: – Windows, Mac, Linux
16. Remoted iOS Simulator: –
It is also the product of Xamarin. This Simulator allows the user to test the app and even enables to debug it using Visual Studio Enterprise version of Windows Platform. It is the best solution for those who want to test iOS apps on Windows PC’s.
Compatibility: – Windows
Overall verdict: –
Yes !! We have gone through all the 16 Best iOS Emulators for Windows PC. I hope you loved this article and I know, you have chosen any one of the iOS Emulator which satisfies your needs. Also, Please let me know in the comment below if I have missed anyone the Emulator that you know or using currently. I will update it in this article.
Also, Do share this article with your friends and let me know which Emulator you have chosen from the above list. Still, you have queries? Please comment below on the issue. I will reply as soon as possible.
iOS fans with their iPhone and iPad are often loyal to their ecosystem. And so you will find a lot of times that they are unable to do their daily tasks if they do not have their iOS devices. So what if they have no available Apple devices around and they have to use one? This is what this article is all about. We will teach you how to download and install iOS emulator for PC Windows.
Apple’s iOS is one of the most secure and stable operating system available presently. And they pride themselves with that. As a matter of fact, I have an iPhone device of my own. And I use it more than my Android device to run my favorite apps. But the problem here is some remedy when iPhone is not around but you have to go online and do something important.
Download Ipadian Emulator Free For Pc Windows 7
As we have established that the Apple ecosystem is strict with their security features, most of their native apps are not available to other platforms. Apps such as iMessage messenger, iMovie app, FaceTime app, and GarageBand app can only be accessed through Apple devices. So we are going to teach you how to run these apps on Windows platform.
- 1 Download iOS Emulator for PC
Download iOS Emulator for PC
Ipadian Emulator For Pc Free Download
In this article, we will give you a list of iOS emulators and even iOS simulators so you could run Apple applications on Windows platform. These emulators are known to be safe and reliable. So you can choose which one that you think will suit you. As a matter of fact, you can try all of them and make your own assessment as to which one you can actually recommend to other people.
- The MobiOne Studio is the number one on this list because it is truly remarkable software for iOS emulation category. In fact, it is used by most iOS apps and games developers to design their app and eventually test it before its release.
- If true iOS emulation is what you are looking for, the MobiOne Studio can do that for you and more. Their software is free for a period of time so you can use them first if you want to make sure that it fits your needs. If not, just let the trial period expires and you can move on.
- Now, for users who just want a temporary fix to their Apple ecosystem cravings, the MobiOne will satisfy that urge for you.
- Go on ahead to their official website and see or download for more of their development kit and tools. You might find something that works for you.
Free Iphone Emulator Download For Pc
- The Smartface should be also on the number one list but sadly, the MobiOne won that position for some significant reason. But then again, it could change depending on how you see Smartface as your iOS emulator. The one defining fact is that Smartface is free to use without limit.
- Here is the catch why it descended to number two spot. It can only be downloaded and installed on Windows machine if you download it first through your iOS device. So for those emergency instances, you can’t install this on your PC by any means. You have to have an access to App Store first and download Smartface from there and sync your device to start using it.
- Also, for this to work, you should also need to have iTunes installed on your Windows device.
- But if you ever get to install this on your PC, you can also use Smartface to develop apps, debugging purposes, and other tools to emulate the various iOS devices within this software.
- The best part is, it can also emulate Android platform and run apps for it.
Air iPhone Emulator
- The Air iPhone Emulator is an impressive iOS emulation software as well. It can replicate the iOS graphical user interface (GUI) using Adobe Air Framework.
- It can run most of the apps from the Apple App Store but unfortunately, it is not able to run iOS’ native apps like the Safari Web Browser.
- Technically, it is not a fully functional iPhone and iPad emulator. It has some bugs and some areas where it is unable to execute properly especially on Windows 10 platform.
- But for the sake of temporary usage and being as a remedy, the Air iPhone emulator is enough for specific users and even developers.
- It is free to use.
- The iPadian emulator is one of the most popular iOS emulators. But in a sense, it is more of a simulator rather than an actual emulator.
- It runs only with Adobe Air Framework pre-installed on any Windows operating system version.
- The iPadian is compatible and can run from Windows XP up to the most recent Windows 10 build release.
- It simulates a near-perfect GUI of an iPad but is unable to run most of the iOS apps.
- It has its own App Store and not the one from the real Apple App Store.
- The iPadian emulator can also run as an Android emulator but based on our tests, it is not as reliable as that of BlueStacks Android emulator or the Nox App Player.
- You will need to register first to get a copy of their installer. The usage will be limited up to 30 days from time of registration.
- Xamarin is a development tool from Microsoft. It is one of the most versatile beta testing software that the giant company plans to distribute as an open-source SDK.
- It supports running iOS applications from Apple cloud and also apps that are to be released after the beta testing,
- Xamarin is a promising iOS emulator because it has a lot of developers involved in the project. It might not be the best at present, but the potential is there. We all have to wait for it to improve and let the developers from Microsoft and its subsidiaries to render it usable for mass distribution.
- You can download Xamarin for free from their official website.
Download Ipadian Emulator Free For Pc Windows 10
There are tons more iOS emulator (and also simulator if you are into that software) that are available online. But these five on the list are as far as we have tested the best. We could add more but that would take more time on your side. So we just chose the ones that are actually usable and have some level of reliability in them.
In today’s question, is there any of these iOS emulators that you have actually tested? If so, which one is it? Can you tell us your user experience with it? Do you think you can recommend it to our fellow users reading this post?
Download Iphone Emulator For Pc
For questions, feel free to leave a message in the comment section and we will answer them as soon as we can. And for your other fellow iOS fans, you should share them this article so they could as well enjoy iOS using Windows platform.