Hello everyone, I have a problem where I downloaded Microsoft access database engine 2016 64 bit which rendered Microsoft Access unopenable. I have the slow Insider build. Does anyone have a solution? The download is necessary for an operation in another program. Access 2016 Runtime is available for download in 38 languages. Note for Office Click-to-Run (C2R) users: As stated in the past, Office C2R and MSI of the same major version cannot be installed side by side. Currently, if you are using Office/Access 2016 C2R, we recommend that you install Access 2013 Runtime MSI if you need a side-by-side setup. This article describes update 4011221 for Microsoft Access 2016 that was released on January 2, 2018. This update has a prerequisite. Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. Note that any References you've made must also exist on the target user's machine. In my 2016 Access, the following 4 references are checked by default (and you should leave them there): Visual Basic for Applications. Microsoft Access 16.0 Object Library. Microsoft Office 16.0 Access database engine Objects.
Microsoft Access 2016 free download - Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC), Microsoft Office 2016 Preview, Microsoft Office 2016 Preview (32-bit), and many more programs. Jul 12, 2016 Access 2016 Runtime is available for download in 38 languages.
To install any of our products you need Microsoft Access 2016 or later installed on your computer.
You can download the free Microsoft Access Runtime by using one of the following methods.
If you have Office 365 or no Office applications at all
- Add the Access Runtime by clicking the following link to download the free Office 365 Access Runtime.
- Choose your language and then click either the 32-Bit Download or the 64-Bit Download button.
If you already have Office 365 installed, you need to download the 32-Bit/64-Bit file to match your current Office software (you can't mix 32-Bit and 64-Bit Office applications on the same computer).
If you have no Office applications at all, we recommend you choose the 32-Bit file.
- Run the downloaded file to install the Office 365 Access Runtime.
If you have Office 2016 (or earlier)
Microsoft Access Runtime 2016 Click To Run Download
- Click the following link to download the free Access 2016 Runtime.
- Choose your language and click the Download button.
- If you have Office 2007 or later installed, you need to download the 32-Bit/64-Bit file to match your current Office software (you can't mix 32-Bit and 64-Bit Office applications on the same computer).
The 32-bit file is the one with x86 in the filename; the 64-bit version has x64 instead.
- Run the downloaded file to install the Access 2016 Runtime.
Microsoft Access 2016 Runtime Download Free
If you can't get either of these methods to work for you, please contact us for assistance. We can connect remotely to your computer to help get the application installed.