Today, we are excited to announce System Center 2022, the next release of our Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC), will be GA (General Availability) in the spring of 2022. This release includes enhancements that provide best-in-class datacenter operations, hybrid capabilities with Azure and flexible platform to manage infrastructure.
- Microsoft System Center Updates Publisher 4.5 Download
- Windows Update Publisher
- Microsoft System Center Updates Publisher 4.5 Download Windows 7
- Jun 09, 2011 Where can I obtain System Center Update Publisher 4.5? All download links appear to this appear to be non-existent or suggests to download SCUP 2011. However this latest version (SCUP 2011) does not install on Windows Server 2003 which is what I am needing to install it on. The original SCUP install on appears to install 3.00.1125.0000.
- System Center Updates Publisher (Updates Publisher) is a stand-alone tool that enables independent software vendors or line-of-business application developers to manage custom updates. This custom updates management includes updates that have dependencies, like drivers and update bundles.
Applies to: Configuration Manager (current branch)
The Third-Party Software Update Catalogs node in the Configuration Manager console allows you to subscribe to third-party catalogs, publish their updates to your software update point (SUP), and then deploy them to clients. You can add custom catalogs from third-party vendors.
Third-party update catalogs available for import
To make it easier to find custom catalogs, we're providing a list of links as a convenience. Some catalogs are freely available and some catalogs have an additional cost associated with them. This list includes catalogs that may only work with System Center Updates Publisher and not the Third-Party Software Update Catalogs node in the Configuration Manager console. Check with the catalog provider for details including pricing, support, and if the catalog supports in-console third-party updates.
Custom catalog provider
|Adobe||Multiple catalogs are available from Adobe. |
|Centero Software Manager||https://software-manager.com/csm-for-sccm-patch-management-solution|
|Dell||Partner catalog available in the Third-Party Software Update Catalogs node |
|HP||Partner catalog available in the Third-Party Software Update Catalogs node |
|Ivanti Patch for MEM||https://www.ivanti.com.au/products/patch-management-for-mem|
|Lenovo||Partner catalog available in the Third-Party Software Update Catalogs node |
Lenovo updates catalog V3 information
|ManageEngine Patch Connect Plus||https://www.manageengine.com/sccm-third-party-patch-management|
|Patch My PC||Full catalog |
|SolarWinds Patch Manager||https://www.solarwinds.com/patch-manager/use-cases/third-party-patch-management-sccm|
Open this article from the Configuration Manager console
Microsoft System Center Updates Publisher 4.5 Download
Starting in Configuration Manager 2107, you can choose More Catalogs from the ribbon in the Third-party software update catalogs node to get to this article. Right-clicking on Third-Party Software Update Catalogs node displays a More Catalogs menu item. Selecting More Catalogs opens a link to to this page.
Windows Update Publisher
Microsoft System Center Updates Publisher 4.5 Download Windows 7
- Configure the SUP to synchronize the product into Configuration Manager