- Jun 13, 2019 So to address this problem, go to “Settings - Data usage - Data Saver - Unrestricted data”. Then scroll down until you reach Google Play Store, and tap the slider next to it so that it’s blue and switched on. That should be enough to get background up and running again, and get rid of that frustrating “Download Pending” message.
- How to solve Play Store Download Pending Problem Google Play store Downloading Pending Fix#shorts Most Queries:google play store download pending problemg.
Fix: Google Play Download Pending If the issue is with your Computer or a Laptop you should try using Restoro which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption.
This tutorial is about the Fix ‘Download Pending in Google Play Store’ Issue. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog Fix ‘Download Pending in Google Play Store’ Issue. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check Fix ‘Download Pending in Google Play Store’ Issue
Regardless of whether you’ve just gotten a new plastic phone or you need to repurpose an older phone, you’d think the interaction to download your apps is basic. However, from time to time, you may run into the dreaded spinning circle of your downloads. This “Download pending” error has happened to everyone eventually on schedule, however, here are a few different ways to remove networks.
Considering everything these phones have to deal with, sometimes they definitely need a reboot. Actually, like the old tech support maxim, simply quitting can make things significantly better. Essentially, press and hold the power button on your cell phone and then tap on the Restart button that appears on the screen. When the phone starts up once more, there is a decent chance that the next Play Store app downloads will start downloading once more.
Cancel current downloads and updates
One of the possible reasons why your Play Store downloads get stuck on pending download is because you already have a lot of them running on your device. To fix it, you can disable installation and updates for all the apps that you don’t urgently need and then get the app that you really want to install.
- Launch Google Play Store on your device.
- Touch the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- Select My apps and games on the next screen.
- If you see that any app or game is currently updating, cancel their processes by tapping X next to them.
Download via mobile data if WiFi is not working
Since your app downloads require the internet, you need to make sure that your internet connection is working. If you are on a WiFi network and it stopped working for some reason, you can change your internet source to mobile data to download your apps.
- Turn off WiFi and enable mobile data on your phone.
- Open Google Play Store on your phone.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner and select Settings.
- Choose the app download preference on the next screen.
- Enable the Via any network option and tap Done.
- Try downloading an app from the Store and it should work.
Turn off the VPN app on your device
- The Play Store download pending issue could also be caused by a VPN app. Since VPNs basically spoof your location, it can make the Google Play Store think you’re not in the country where it should be based on your device, and it can pause your downloads.
- If that’s the case, there really isn’t much you need to do to fix the problem. All you need to do is disable the VPN app on your phone and you should be good to go.
- The steps on how to disable a VPN vary depending on the application you use. In most applications, however, you will find a large button on the main interface that will allow you to turn the service on and off. You want to turn it off to fix the Play Store problem.
Delete Play Store data
Like other applications on your device, the Play Store application also stores its settings and adjustments in temporary files on your device. Sometimes these files can be the reason you are having problems in the Store. To fix it, just delete the files from the Play Store app and you’re good to go.
- Launch the Settings app on your device.
- Touch the Apps & notifications option.
- Find and tap the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on Storage.
- Select Clear storage and delete the files.
- Choose Clear Cache and clear cache files.
Uninstall updates from Play Store
If the pending Play Store download issue has come up only after a recent Play Store update, the update could be the culprit here. Fortunately, your device allows you to roll back these updates and that should fix the problem for you.
- On your device, open the Settings app, tap Apps & notifications, and choose the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen and select Uninstall updates.
- A message will appear on your screen. Touch Accept to continue.
Free up memory space on your phone
Each new application that you download to your device requires a certain amount of space. If you are running out of memory on your phone, you will need to clear some memory before your applications can download. Having insufficient storage can be the cause of the pending download issue in Play Store.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Touch Storage to view your storage details.
- It will let you know what takes up what amount of storage.
- Delete items that you think you no longer need to make room for your new apps.
Google Play Store Download
Reset app preferences
When you install an application that can open certain types of files, your device allows you to set it as the default application for that specific file format. While this has nothing to do directly with your pending downloads issue, it’s worth clearing this app’s preferences to see if it helps to resolve the issue. You can always set an application as the default opening tool for your files, even when preferences are reset.
- Launch Settings on your phone.
- Touch Apps & notifications.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner and select Reset app preferences.
Factory reset your device
Lastly, if nothing works and you still have the pending Play Store download issue on your phone, your last resort should be to reset your phone to factory settings. It will erase all your settings, settings, data and allow you to configure your phone from scratch.
- Make sure to back up the files you need before erasing your device.
- Open the Settings app and tap on System at the bottom.
- Touch Reset Options.
- Select Erase all data (factory reset).
- Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your device to factory settings.
Play Store Download For Laptop
Final words: Fix ‘Download Pending in Google Play Store’ Issue
Google Play Store Updates Pending
I hope you understand this article Fix ‘Download Pending in Google Play Store’ Issue, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.