- Svg File Viewer Free Download
- Microsoft Free File Viewer Download
- Svg File Viewer Downloads
- Free File Viewer Download
Get a Universal File Viewer. When no other program will open your SVG file, universal file viewers like File Magic (Download) are here to save the day. These programs can open many different types of files, so if none of the above tips work, a universal file viewer is the way to go.
- Mar 24, 2019 Download SVG Viewer for free. View any of your SVG file in a very light software. It's just a Qt example project that I improved to be used as a real soft in Windows.
- View any SVG files on your computer. Download Now How to Install Free SVG Viewer? Click the downloaded file at the bottom left corner of your screen. Click 'Yes' to approve the start of your installation. Click the Next button in the installer, and follow instructions. Click the icon in your Desktop, and have fun downloading!
- Oct 07, 2021 Process scalable vector graphics on your computer. Work with files containing individual or combined vector shapes, text, and embedded raster graphics. Transfer, copy, and view the content compatible with web platforms, resource-limited environments, etc. SVG Viewer 22.214.171.124 is available as a free download on our software library.
View and convert SVG files to many popular photo formats and PDF documents using this simple tool that also includes a batch modeAurora SVG Viewer & Converter
Review by Elena Opris on May 15, 2014
Aurora SVG Viewer & Converter is a fast and easy-to-use software application that, as the name suggests, enables you to view SWG files and turn them into other formats. It offers support for PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, TGA, GIF, XPM, PPM, XBM and PDF files.
Svg File Viewer Free Download
Fast installation and user-friendly GUI
Setting up the program takes little time and minimal effort. As far as the interface is concerned, Aurora SVG Viewer & Converter opts for a regular window with an intuitive structure, where you can use the Explorer-based folder layout to easily navigate directories and locate SVG files for processing.
Specify output settings
It is possible to preview SVG images in the main frame, as well as to adjust the output quality and size. A batch conversion module is separately accessible, which means you can convert multiple SVG files at a time to decrease overall task duration.
Evaluation and conclusion
The app carries out conversion jobs rapidly while remaining light on system resources. We have not come across any unpleasant surprises throughout our evaluation, as it did not hang, crash or pop up error messages. All in all, Aurora SVG Viewer & Converter gets the job done and can be handled by all types of users, even the ones with little or no experience in image processing utilities.
Filed underLIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 10-day trial
- You cannot convert files
- Intel Core Duo Processor 1.8GHz
- 20 MB HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Fix software's UI become impracticable when zoom font size in system, especially on retina screen.
Aurora SVG Viewer & Converter 16.01072219add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 4.5 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID
Create perfect SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) from any image.
- From Device
- From Dropbox
- From Google Drive
- From URL
This online SVG converter lets you create perfect SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) from any image. Further, you can adjust the number of colors, smoothness, or ignore the background.
How Do I Convert an Image to SVG?
- Click the “Choose Files” button and select the images you want to convert
- Click the “Convert” button to start the conversion
- When the status change to “Done” click the “Download SVG” button
Convert Any File
FreeConvert supports 500+ file formats. Simply upload any image file and convert them to SVG. Alternatively, you can also upload SVG files and convert them to a different format. All from the convenience of one tool!
Best SVG Converter
While default settings do a great job, our 'Advanced Settings' (optional) gives you full control of creating the perfect SVG!
- Color Count - Use this slider to adjust the number of colors of the SVG file. The maximum allowable is 256 (which is a lot). For best results, use the smallest number of colors that produce a satisfying vector image. Use color count = 2 for monochrome images. Setting this to 0 will perform no color reduction.
- Background Color - Set this to the color of the background that should be ignored
- Filter Iterations - Number of passes made by the smoothing algorithm.
- Despeckle Level - This sets the degree to which we blur regions with similar colors when searching for edges. Too little despeckling will cause your image to have wiggly vectors caused by discrete pixels; too much and your image may turn out looking blurred beyond recognition.
Microsoft Free File Viewer Download
Free & Secure
Our SVG Converter is free and works on any web browser. Plus, all files are protected with 256 bit SSL encryption and deleted after 2 hours. So you can convert your files without worrying about file security and privacy.
Svg File Viewer Downloads
Specific SVG Converters
While this page can convert any Image to SVG, you may wish to visit following converter pages that only support specific conversions.
Free File Viewer Download
Convert SVG to other file types
FreeConvert.com can convert your SVG files to these other formats: