Hondata Mobile is an App foriOS and Android, which connects your mobile device to your Bluetooth enabled FlashPro, KPro4 or white board S300 V3. The powerful, yet easy to use design of Hondata Mobile enables instant insights anytime into engine operation from your mobile device, from checking and clearing engine codes to monitoring engine sensors.
Hondata Mobile is a standout product in the Honda Tuning market. Designed specifically for Hondata tuning products, Hondata Mobile is an elegant solution for the customer who demands the best in function, ease of use and well-thought-out design.
- Quickly check and clear error codes
- Display important engine operating conditions
- Custom digital displays and analog gauges
- Programmable Shift Light
- View live OBD engine data on your Android phone - Connect to your vehicle ECU; Fully customisable dashboard screens - Design your own layouts and custom dials, use your own themes.
- Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU. Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want! It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time.
- iOBD2 is an app for your car. It makes your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad into a cool vehicle diagnostic tool to read your engine data. When you are driving and MIL is on, you can check your car and know whether you can go on or not. When there are troubles with your car, you can check it yourself an.
Hondata Mobile is supported by the following Hondata products:
Features of Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) on PC. Stop worrying about overcharges when using Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) on your cellphone, free yourself from the tiny screen and enjoy using the app on a much larger display. From now on, get a full-screen experience of your app with keyboard and mouse.
FlashPro (most after July 6 2013 and all after Jan 1 2014 - see here)
Apple iOS 6 and later
- iPhone 4s and later
- iPad 3rd generation and later
- iPod Touch 3rd generation and later
Apple iOS store
Android 2.2.3 (Gingerbread) and later
There are a variety of free and paid Apps. Not all Apps have been tested. Hondata Mobile supports the Elm 327 protocol, a text based datalogging protocol.
Tested Android apps
- Car Gauge Lite OBD2
- Car Gauge Pro (OBD2 + Enhance)
- OBDAutoDoctor - Car OBD Tool
- OBD Car Doctor
- OBD Dashboard (Free)
- OBD DROIDSCAN PRO
- OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics)
- ScanMaster Lite
- Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car)
- Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car)
How do I tell if my FlashPro supports Bluetooth?
From July 6 2013, some FlashPros shipped from Hondata include Bluetooth.
From Jan 1 2014, all FlashPros shipped from Hondata include Bluetooth.
Check the compatibility list and software check procedure.
Can I upgrade my older FlashPro for a Bluetooth enabled model?
See Full List On Ccm.net
Yes. For $150 + shipping (around 20% the cost of a new FlashPro), Hondata will upgrade your old FlashPro and give it a 1 year warranty. Download the upgrade form.
Torque Pro App Download
Can I write my own software to access the Hondata data stream over Bluetooth?
The Hondata binary protocol specification is available here.
The ELM327 protocol is available from elmelectronics.com. We also support some ST commands from the STN1110.